Avere on Forest
Reva Development Partners are proposing a four-story multi-family development on the US Bank site (453 Forest Avenue) and the adjacent property to its east (576-580 Duane Street). The property is currently under contract, and the development team is in the process of finalizing the plans for the site. The project features a unique residential rental product with a combination of townhome units (floors 1-2 along the Duane street frontage) and apartments. Some of the amenities of the 77-unit building include two residential terraces, on-site storage, a fitness room, club room and enclosed parking. The developer has also been discussing some plans with the Park District to update Prairie Path Park as part of the project.
- Site Boundary & Location
- Site Plan
- Floor Plans
- Landscape Concept
- Prairie Path Park Concepts
Please note: Submittals show only a portion of the documents. If you are interested in seeing the entire submittal, please visit the Community Development Department at 535 Duane Street or call (630) 547-5250 for further information.
The petitioners’ concept plans have been presented to the Plan Commission, Historic Preservation Commission, Environmental Commission and the Village Board at public meetings and informal feedback has been provided to the developer. Formal Applications will need to be filed for approval of a Special Use for a Planned Unit Development with Zoning Deviations, a Special Use to allow dwelling units in the C5B Central Business District zoning district, a Text Amendment to create regulations for a walk-up ATM and Exterior Appearance approval all to allow the construction of a four-story multi-family development on the properties.
- The Village Board reviewed the conceptual plans for the project at two workshop meetings held on May 17, 2021 and September 20, 2021.
- The Plan Commission reviewed conceptual plans for the project on September 23, 2021 at a public pre-application meeting.
- The Environmental Commission reviewed the conceptual plans on October 19, 2021 and provided written informal feedback to the developer.
- The Historic Preservation Commission reviewed the conceptual plans on October 21, 2021 and provided written informal feedback to the developer.
Meeting agendas and minutes: To view past agendas and minutes related to this project, please visit the Agendas & Minutes page.