Village Agendas & Minutes
Monday, September 21, 2020 - Village Board Workshop
- Agenda: To view the agenda and full agenda packet for the September 21, 2020 Village Board Workshop, visit here. Prior Village Board and Commission meeting agendas and minutes can also be viewed here.
- Live Stream: To view a live stream of the Village Board meeting, please click on the meeting date below. A live meeting notification will appear next to the meeting date once the live stream has started. Please note that the Village has transitioned to a new streaming service as of August 24, 2020.
- Zoom Meeting Information: To participate in this meeting at the appointed date and time, please visit this link:
Or join by telephone:
Dial(for higher quality, dial a number based on your current location): US: +1 312 626 6799 or +1 301 715 8592 or +1 646 558 8656 or +1 253 215 8782 or +1 346 248 7799 or +1 669 900 9128
Webinar ID: 860 6267 4459 Passcode: 213580
- Public Comment: If you are unable to attend the September 21 Village Board Workshop via Zoom, you are welcome to submit a public comment. Please complete the public comment form, located on the Village’s website. All public comments submitted, prior to and throughout the meeting, will be read into the official record.
- Cable Channel Stream: The meeting will be broadcast to WideOpenWest Channel 6, AT&T Channel 99 and Comcast Cable Services Channel 10.
Agendas & Minutes
- To view the agenda and full agenda packet for the most recent Board meetings , visit here.
- Prior Village Board and Commission meeting agendas and minutes can be viewed here.
- To view a recording of the Village's Board Meeting from August 24, 2020, the Village's Special Workshop Meeting from August 31, 2020, the Village's Special Board Meeting from September 3, 2020 and the Village's Board Meeting from September 21, 2020, please click on the camera icon below listed next to the meeting date, in the media column. Please note that the Village has transitioned to a new streaming service as of August 24, 2020.
- To view a previously recorded Village Board Meeting, visit here.