- Boards & Commissions
- Finance Commission
Current Commission Members
Jeremy Van Ek , Chair
Jose De Leon
Camille White - Student Commissioner
Trustee Liaison: Bill Payne
Staff Liaison: Larry Noller, Finance Director
Intent & Purpose
The purpose of the Commission is to provide advisory recommendations to the Village Board on financial matters that have a long-term focus. The commission’s role therefore does not include responsibilities of day-to-day operational oversight. The members of the Finance Commission are specifically charged with:
- Reviewing and making recommendations concerning the Village’s long-term financial strategy, focusing upon multi-year trends with revenues, expenditures and future service delivery
- Reviewing and making recommendations concerning Village purchasing policies, borrowing or debt issuance, revenue generation, management reporting or investments
- Reviewing and making recommendations concerning development incentives, special taxing districts, special service areas, tax increment financing districts or other multi-year funding intended for development or redevelopment
- Reviewing and making recommendations concerning the Village’s financial policies
- Reviewing the comprehensive annual financial report
- Undertaking special projects that may be assigned from time to time by the President and Village Board or the Village Manager
- View the Financial Report Cards.
- View the 5 Years Forecast reports.
The Finance Commission meets the 2nd Friday of the Month at 7:00 AM at the Glen Ellyn Civic Center.
Agendas & Minutes
To view current and past agendas and minutes for the Village's Boards & Commissions, please visit here.
Public Comment Form
If you wish to offer public comment, or if you would like your name read into record with a stated position, please complete this form.
To apply to serve on one of the Village's Boards & Commissions, visit here.