- Monday through Saturdays, the following activities may only be completed between the hours of 7 a.m. to 7 p.m.
- Sundays, the following activities may only be completed between the hours of 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Operating portable engines
- Other construction or property maintenance related work activities on the site
Exemptions from Noise Level Regulations
The following activities are exempt from noise level regulations:
- Aircraft and railroads
- Church bells
- Mosquito abatement
- Noises not directly under control of the property owner
- Safety signals
- Snow plowing
- Warning devices
Please visit the Construction Rules of Conduct (PDF) for additional information regarding construction conduct in the Village.